Who is the Sailor Girl?
Nic Douglass is a girl, who loves her sailing.
A multiple World and National Champion, Nic’s enthusiasm for the sport is infectious, leading to her being called the “Sailor Girl”.
Join her on her adventures, and the adventures of so many other sailors, in her blog, on social media, and on her radio show as she takes part in various events around Australia, and the world.
- Sail Sydney – Sunday 7 December, 1800 AEST regular show.
- SOLAS Big Boat Challenge – Tuesday 9 December from 0930 AEST, including interviews and on water commentary.
- Extreme Sailing Series in Sydney – Thursday 11 December to Sunday 14 December for the – stay tuned to Facebook, Twitter and this website for more precise times, interviews and live commentary.
- Rolex Sydney Hobart – Friday 26 December from 0900 AEST, including interviews and on water commentary.
- Tasar World Championships, in Busselton W.A. – Sunday 28 December from 2100 AEST regular show.
- Tasar World Championships, in Busselton W.A. – Friday 2 January – time TBC.
- Tasar World Championships, in Busselton W.A. – Sunday 4 January – regular show from 2100 AEST.
- Moth Worlds – Saturday 10 January to Friday 16 January 2015 – times TBC, interviews and on water commentary.
- Volvo Ocean Race in port race and leg start, Auckland – March 2015 – times TBC.